Wednesday, September 15, 2010

decor daydreams




So, in a few short weeks I will be finally moving into an apartment in my favourite funky Vancouver neighbourhood. While I should be focusing on important aspects of moving - tenant's insurance, logistics of moving furniture on the ferry and packing - I find my myself in an eternal daydream of everything to do with decorating the new space. Although I will be renting so I can't do anything too ambitious (such as ripping up the navy carpet in favour of hardwood...), I do have some creative decorating ideas up my sleeve! Check out the inspirational images above that I have saved during one of my many long winded perusals of apartment therapy's Small, Cool Contest.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should rip up the carpet in favour of hardwood! I have been watching that Renting show based out of Toronto and apparently landlords are very flexible. ;)

    ReplyDelete